The subject on sentencing law is not really important to the general public, but it’s included in this Forum for reference and discussion. Foreign jurisdictions have a more extensive online record and discussion on sentencing law (for instance, the sentencing project and the sentencing law and policy. Let’s do that here, still with the Plain […]
- Annulment and Legal Separation
- Bar Exams & Bar Matters
- Corporate and Investments
- Criminal Law
- Elections and Constitutional Law
- Family and Property Law
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property
- Internet Law
- Litigation and Labor Law
- Mining and Energy
- Sentencing Law
- Special Projects
- Tax and Estate Law
Follow Atty.Fred for other relevant discussions in law and other topics.
“Like” eLegal Forum in Facebook
Report Dead Links
Links within a post may no longer be working. Please report these dead links to us so we could make the necessary corrections. Click here to report. Thank you.
- benjamin on Can someone remarry even without going to court due to absence or separation?
- anne on Steps and Procedure in Annulment and Declaration of Nullity of Marriage
- Erwin Lalatag on Computation of pay for holidays: Regular, special non-working, special working
- ariana on Basic issues in child custody
- cristina on Basic concepts in estate proceedings and estate tax
- anne on Can someone remarry even without going to court due to absence or separation?
- John jans on No One can be Imprisoned for Non-Payment of Debt
- judy on Steps and Procedure in Annulment and Declaration of Nullity of Marriage
- Proclamation 875: 6 October 2014 (Monday) as National Holiday (Eidul Adha)
- Close Down Businesses for not Providing Security?
- What an Entrepreneur Sees in Gilas Pilipinas
- Start a Business with P100 Capital
- 5 Things We’ve Learned from the UP Maroons Win
- What Pinoy Entrepreneurs Can Learn from Steve Jobs
- Steve Jobs: Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
- Patok na Negosyo sa 2014